Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Leaves Two Dead, Two in Critical Condition

by: Scott McCaulley

Two people have died and two more are in critical condition after being exposed to Carbon Monoxide in a Storage Structure that was being used as housing for the family.

Boone County Sheriff Tim Roberson reports in a Facebook Post that his office responded to a call of unresponsive individuals found at a residence located off of New Hope Rd. near Omaha. The individuals were found in the storage unit that were using Kerosene Heaters for warming.

59-year-old Eston Warren was pronounced deceased at the scene and a 9-year-old girl was later pronounced dead at North Arkansas Regional Medical Center in Harrison. Two other individuals, 50-year-old Betty Warren and 29-year-old Amber Watts were taken to Cox South Hospital in Springfield and are in critical condition.

Sheriff Roberson says in the post that during times of extreme cold or power outages to use caution when using generators and alternate heat sources in confined living spaces which produce carbon monoxide.

The complete release can be found on the Boone County Sheriff’s Office Facebook Page.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: