School of the Ozarks is hosting their annual Open House as a virtual event this year to protect the health and safety of students, parents, and faculty. Families may access a link on the S of O website that leads to an informational talk from administration, a memory time demonstration by students, and a virtual tour. Prospective students, along with their parents and families, and anyone interested in learning more about S of O are encouraged to participate.
To access the link, visit: https://patriots.cofo.edu/
Limited spots are available for the upcoming fall 2021 school year for the following grades:
- Kindergarten – 16 openings
- First Grade – 4 openings
- Second Grade – 1 openings
- Third Grade – 0 openings
- Fourth Grade – 1 openings
- Fifth Grade – 1 openings
- Sixth Grade – 1 openings
- Seventh Grade – 7 openings
- Eighth Grade – 2 openings
- Ninth Grade – 2 openings*
- Tenth Grade – 1 openings*
- Eleventh Grade – 1 opening**
- Twelfth Grade – 2 openings**
* Priority consideration given to students who have either attended a classical Christian school or used the Classical Conversations homeschool curriculum.
** Preference given to applicants who have either attended a classical Christian school or used the Classical Conversations homeschool curriculum.
Application to S of O
S of O will begin accepting applications on Feb. 1. Applications will be available for pick-up at the gate house at the entrance of College of the Ozarks from Jan. 28 – Feb. 2, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and after 5 p.m. Families who are unable to pick up a packet in person may request to receive a mailed copy. The school asks that all completed application packets be returned by mail to: School of the Ozarks, PO Box 17, Point Lookout, MO 65726.
Priority consideration will be given to students whose applications are postmarked by March 1, 2021.
For additional information, contact the Lower School at (417) 690-2380 or the Upper School at (417) 690-2325.