by: Scott McCaulley
Herschend Family Entetainment announces the reopening of the first Lakes Area Property.
The Silver Dollar City Campground is now opened and taking reservations according to an online announcement by Campground Manager Nix Nelson, who also says that measures have been taken to comply with State and Federal Health Guideline for COVID-19.
Below is the complete release from the Silver Dollar City Website:
Welcome to the Silver Dollar City Campground. We so appreciate you and your patience over the past several months.
Please also know we are taking the following measures to comply with state and federal health guidelines in the fight against COVID19. These guidelines are fully intended to help you keep you and your family safe while staying at the Silver Dollar City Campground:
- We have increased hand sanitizer locations throughout the check-in process and the restrooms.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when checking in, when in the general store and when in public areas.
- While visiting the General Store and Family Room, we ask you to please practice social distancing, keeping your family 6 feet from others around you. Please limit large group gatherings while inside the building.
- The laundry room is open. Please be courteous of other guests and maintain the recommended social distance of 6 feet.
- To minimize exposure to areas with high touch, our playgrounds and pool are currently closed as we work towards a solution that meets sanitation and social distancing guidelines.
- Our employees will be cleaning high touch surfaces frequently using EPA-registered disinfectants throughout the property.
- We ask that you know and follow CDC guidelines on protecting yourself and others.
- Our employees will undergo temperature checks prior to reporting to work. Those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater, will not be working. All employees will be required to wear face masks and other PPE while working with guests.