TCHD News Release:
The Taney County Health Department (TCHD) collaborated with a team of community partners to test 340 people last week for COVID-19. The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services selected Taney County to participate in a point-in-time COVID-19 test count. All of these test results have been received, and all test results were negative.
“This is a public health win.” States Lisa Marshall Director of the TCHD “Prevention is what public health is all about and this is a great example. Community leaders and residents have done well in following public health guidelines in regard to closing down early and social distancing and that has made all the difference.”
The TCHD would like to thank the following partners for their assistance in the test site set-up and operation: Taney County Mobile Testing Unit partners, including Cox Medical Center Branson, the City of Branson, Jordan Valley Community Health, and Mercy, as well as the Stone County Health Department.
We want to remind those of you who have been tested to create your MyQuest Profile so that you have access your test results.
1. Sign up for MyQuest at MyQuest.QuestDiagnostics.com or download the MyQuest App.
2. Check your email for a message from Quest. Click the link to confirm your email address.
3. Log in to your MyQuest account using the username and password you chose when you signed up.
4. Select the “Verify Your Identity” option. Accept the Patient Authorization (HIPPA Authorization).
5. Complete the Identity Verification Process.
6. You’re set. You will now get your Quest Diagnostics test results through your MyQuest account.
***Steps 1-5 must be completed to receive your results and the following information associated with your MyQuest account must match the information you provided for this testing: name, date of birth, full address, and your 10-digit phone number.***
If you are unable to create an account, or have not gotten your test results, please reach out to Quest at (866) 697-8378. The Taney County Health Department strongly recommends that our community members continue to follow social distancing guidelines:
• Wear a mask when in public
• Wash hands for 20 seconds
• Stay 6’ away from others
• Stay home if you are sick
• Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
For more information contact the Taney County Health Department at 417-334-4544, visit our website at http://www.taneycohealth.org, or like our FaceBook, Instagram and Pinterest pages.