Electric Short Causes Alarms to Go Off at Forsyth Middle School

Forsyth Middle School Fire
Photo from Ozarks First

by: Ivie Macy, Ozarks First

According to the superintendent’s office of the Forsyth School District, there was an electrical short in a construction area around the Middle School Monday night. .

The electrical short caused the smoke alarms in the building to go off. The fire department did not see a fire after arriving and investigating.

No injuries were reported.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: