Branson Fire Crews Battle Pair of Weekend Blazes

Forest Park Fire
Firefighters Survey the Damage of a house on Forest Park Lane. (Photo Courtesy of Branson Professional Firefighters Local 152)

by: Marina Brett

A faulty electrical outlet may be to blame for sparking a fire at a Taney County home Saturday (May 11). Western Taney County Fire officials said when crews arrived at the house on Forest Park Lane neighbors had a garden hose and were attempting to knock back flames that were shooting from the front of the house, which helped keep the blaze from spreading, according to online media reports. No one was home at the time of the fire, but a dog inside the house was brought to safety, reports indicate.

Crews also battled a blaze that burned a mobile home on Bear Creek Road to the ground. Western Taney County Fire officials reported the abandoned trailer was being cleaned out Saturday when a generator caught fire and flames quickly engulfed the mobile home, according to online media reports.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: