Chimney Fire Results in Heavy Damage to Home

(photo courtesy of John Simpers/Omaha Fire Dept.)
(photo courtesy of John Simpers/Omaha Fire Dept.)

 

by Sam Clanton

 

OMAHA, Ark. – A home near Omaha sustains heavy damage after fire spreads from its chimney to the back wall of the structure this (Wednesday) afternoon.

Omaha Fire Department Public Information Officer John Simpers responded to the single-family dwelling at 15142 Denver Road. He spoke with a female resident of the home…

 

 

Simpers says the fire basically gutted the home, displacing the family. Firefighters remained on scene for a couple of hours.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: