HOLLISTER, Mo. – The City of Hollister encourages all citizens to assist with the Hollister Clean Up the entire month of April; this month is designated for each property owner to clean up their own immediate area.
The Hollister Annual Spring Trash Cleanup will be held the second Tuesday in April. Only customers of the City of Hollister’s trash service can leave listed items on the normal day of trash Tuesday, April 12, 2016. Must be at the curb by 7:00 AM Day of Service April 12th, 2016
We recommend putting out to the curb night before.
Example List of Solid Waste Items Accepted
Additional household waste and large items similar to the following materials:
- 1 Appliance (refrigerators will not be picked up)
- BBQ Grill, Patio Furniture, and Outdoor Furniture
- Furniture- Sofa , Dresser, Loveseat, Recliner, and Desk
- Guttering (bundled)
- Bed, Hide A Bed , Mattress and Box Spring
- Wood Pallets
- Small remodel or wood projects (must be cut into 4ft lengths and stacked)
- Sink, Toilet, Cabinet or Vanity
- Carpet (bundled- must be cut in 4 ft lengths and tied-up)
- Fencing (must be cut to 4 ft. lengths)
Example List of Waste Not Accepted
- Yard Waste, Large Quantities of Ash
- Dead Animals
- Raw Sewage
- Waste Oil , Hazardous Materials / Wet Paint Containers/Pails
- Chemicals , Flammable Substances
- Lead/Acid Batteries
- Refrigerators (Can be taken to the Taney County Transfer Station or the Recycle Center)
- PLEASE NO LARGE REMODEL OR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
We will have multiple trucks running during on the cleanup day please have all trash at the curb by 7:00 to ensure timely service.
PLEASE NO LARGE REMODEL OR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.