by Tim Church
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – FEMA teams up with three Southwest Missouri home improvement stores to offer area residents free rebuilding advice post and pre flood disasters.
From February 25th to March 1st interested residents can go the Lowe’s Home Improvement Store in either Hollister or Springfield where they will be provided with free information, tips and literature to prevent and lessen damage from disasters.
The same services are being offered from (today) February 26th to the 28th at the Tractor Supply Company in Lebanon.
FEMA mitigation specialists will be available at all three stores to answer questions and offer home improvement tips on making homes stronger and safer. Much of the information provided is geared toward do-it-yourself projects and general contractors.
Times and Addresses
February 25-March 1:
• Lowe’s at 165 Mall Drive, Hollister, MO 65672 (Taney County)
• Lowe’s at 1707 W. Norton Road, Springfield, MO 65803 (Greene County)
• Thursday to Saturday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Sunday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Monday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Tuesday 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Tractor Supply Co. at 689 S. Monroe Street, Lebanon, MO 65536 (Laclede County)
• Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.