If you have ever thought about duck hunting, now is your chance to learn the ABC’s of the sport from Steve Dunlap, Education Coordinator for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission. Here are some things you need to know before you go duck hunting.
• Type of waders, decoys, blinds
• Proper guns and shells
• Correct licenses and permits
• Appropriate camouflage for yourself and your blind
• Duck calls and how to use them
• What is a good hunting spot?
• Know duck differentiation to hunt legally. Do not bag a species of duck that is out of season.
• How do you clean a duck?
If you have the question, Steve Dunlap will have the answer. Don’t miss
the opportunity to learn the ABC’s of duck hunting.
When: 2:00 p.m. Sunday February 7, 2016
Where: Hobbs State Park – Conservation Area’s visitor center located on
Hwy 12 just east of the Hwy 12/War Eagle Road intersection.
Cost: Free For more information call: 479-789-5000
This program is part of the Friends of Hobbs Speaker Series. For
information on upcoming programs at Hobbs State Park, go to: