Health services such as glucose screening and flu shots will be available through Mercy starting at 10a.m. on October 2nd for guests 55-years-old and above with a special Dixie Stampede performance at 12:10 p.m.
The first fifty guests will receive free flu shots.
Heath Services include the following*:
- Primary Care/Urgent Care Glucose screen finger prick, Diabetes education, provider information, flu shots
- Cancer and Hematology Information on services
- Cardiology/CV Surgery Educational Information and screening
- Corporate Health Flexibility and Balance screenings
- General Surgery Informational presentations on breast health, colorectal surgery
- Orthopedics Presentation on bone health
- Podiatry Gait analysis, educational information
- Audiology Educational information
- Mercy Therapy Services Fall balance screening
- Ophthalmology, Optometry Cataracts presentation, Glasses cleaning
- Nutrition Dietary educational resources
- Home Health and Hospice Access Information
- Mercy Senior Services Information on senior services available through Mercy
- OB/GYN Women’s Health information
- FitnessCenter Demo of Falls Prevention Course
- Stroke Center Prevention information
*Health services subject to change.
For more information regarding Senior Day, please contact Jennifer Brazeale at 417-336-7974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.