Autopsy: Couple Died from Asphyxiation

thumb_13a24fd1c96c062PULASKI COUNTY – The autopsy results are in for the Kimberling City couple found dead in a camper trailer in Pulaski County last May.

According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, the bodies of 66-year-old Frank Wevers the third, and his 58-year-old wife Mary, died from asphyxiation from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Their bodies were found in a camper trailer near Buckhorn, Mo. on May 28. Officers found a portable generator near the trailer, which was the primary source of power. Investigators believe the exhaust from the generator filtered in to the trailer and killed the couple. Officials say the deaths were accidental.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: