Camper Destroyed, Mobile Home Damaged by Fire

thumb_e4cc574ea23558eA camper is destroyed and a double-wide mobile home damaged in a fire that began with an unattended burn pile Wednesday afternoon near Kimberling City.

Southern Stone County Fire Protection District Public Information Officer Eric Nielsen tells HometownDailyNews.com…

The fire was reported just before 3 p.m. on Joe Bald Road near Liberty Lane. Crews had to revisit the scene after an additional flare up.

Nielsen urges residents to never leave a burn pile unattended, especially during dry conditions.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: