Apartment Cooking Fire in Branson

thumb_1a32d1128c92c92BRANSON, Mo.- Firefighters warn about the dangers of cooking fires after responding to a fire in an apartment complex Monday night.

According to Branson Fire Chief Ted Martin, an unattended pan of oil caught fire at Oak Park Apartments in Branson. The occupants tried to extinguish the fire with water causing the flames to grow, however, they were able to extinguish it before firefighters arrived.

http://mp3/template_maxi/player_mp3_maxi.swf

Both occupants refused medical attention at the scene.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: