Grease Fire Spreads Throughout Home

thumb_be1e6d36f0f19a9A Rockaway Beach family is displaced by a fire that began early Sunday morning in the kitchen of a home on Garden Avenue.

Western Taney County Fire Chief Chris Berndt says crews were dispatched just after 2 a.m. on a report of a 2-story home well involved in flames. Firefighters were able to knock down the bulk of the fire relatively quickly.

Berndt says the homeowner received minor burns as he tried to remove the contents of a grease fire from the cook stove…

The other family members exited the home without injury. Forsyth Fire Department provided mutual aid to Western Taney. Crews remained on scene for nearly 3 hours.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
On Key

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: